4 preserved eggs (cut in four pieces)
1 cup basil
2 tbsp. minced garlic
3 tbsp. red and green chili pepper (minced)
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup minced pork
2 tbsp. fish sauce
1/2 tsp. black and sweet soy sauce
1 tsp. sugar
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1. Heat the pan and add vegetable oil. When you prepare the chili pepper, it depends on how spicy you want your food to be. Crush the chili pepper finely of you really it strong and taste real good. If you can’t stand that much spiciness, I suggest that you should only cut the chili pepper into pieces and use just 1 or 2 pepper.
2. When the pan is hot, then you can fry the preserved eggs. About 1 minute, it will be crunchy enough. Rest it in the plate and paper towel to absorb the oil.
3. Next, fry the basil leaves until it is crunchy and rest it on the paper towel as well.
4. In a different pan, (or the same pan but remove the used oil), add 3 tbsp. vegetable oil. Use medium heat and wait until it’s hot.
5. Add minced garlic and minced chili peppers. Fry until it smells nice, or until you sneeze.
6. Add minced pork, fish sauce, black and sweet soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Lastly, throw fried preserved eggs and half of fried basil into the pan and quick stir. Turn off the fire.
8. Dress the food with the rest of fried basil. Serve with Thai jasmine rice.
สูตรจาก Guzzie T-Time , trythaifood.