Ginger Drink น้ำขิง Peel matured ginger. Rinse and crush lightly. Boil crushed ginger for two-five minutes and drain. Ad...
Krachai(กระชาย) This erect annual plant with aromatic rhizomes and yellow-brown roots, is used as a flavouring. The rhizomes contain approxi...
ต้มแซ่บซี่โครงหมู Ingredient: 300 grams of ribs 1 liter pork broth Straw mushrooms 4-5 shallots Galangal Lemon grass Coriander 5 ...
บัวหลวง In Thailand, there are two variations of royal lily, namely white and pink. They both have the botanical features sha...
ห่อหมกทะเลมะพร้าวอ่อน Prepare: Group1 Paste 2 lemongrass (sliced) 2 pieces galangal (cut finely) 2 red onions 1 clove garlic 2 tsp. shrimp p...
ขนมจีบ Ingredients 3 dried Chinese black or Shiitake mushrooms 6 ounces peeled deveined large shrimp 1 green onion 1 teaspoon minced ginger ...
When you eat noodles in Thailand, it is usually eaten dry or with a clear soup to which you add your own condiments. However, there is anoth...
by www.panix.com Servings: About 1 1/4 cups Serve as a dip with raw vegetables or as a condiment. If the chilies are very hot, you may want ...
Water Chestnuts (Haew) are very crunchy and delicious. They're used in many different dishes. Taro Root (Pueak) is primarily used in ...
Ingredients 150 gm mung beans, washed and soaked overnight 1 ½ cups coconut milk 1 cup sugar For the coating: 1 tablespoon gelatin 2 cups wa...
- About Thai food (20)
- Appetizer - Snack (3)
- Appetizers (1)
- beef (5)
- Chicken (4)
- Cooking Articles (8)
- Curry Recipes (9)
- Desserts (30)
- E-sarn food (5)
- EGG (9)
- Equipment (1)
- Fish (11)
- Noodles (4)
- pork (8)
- Rice (3)
- Salad (15)
- Seafood (12)
- Shrim-Prawns (13)
- Soup (9)
- Stir-Fried (18)
- Thai cooking Tips (8)
- Thai Herbal Drinks (3)
- Thai Hot Spicy (6)
- Thai Pizza (2)
- Thai spices (9)
- Thailand Fruits (9)
- Vegetarian (7)
- Thai Green Chicken Curry Pizza ( Pizza Na Gang Kie...
- Fruit Platter
- Needle Mushroom and Shrimp Dressed with Spicy Sour...
- Coconut Flower Biscuits (Ka Noom Ja Mong Gud)
- Thai Food Recipe: เต้าหู้ทรงเครื่อง Tao Huu Song K...
- Stir-fried Vegetables
- Fish Cutlets Steamed with Ginger and Chili
- Fish Steamed in Banana leaves
- BEEF PANAENG(panaeng neur )
- Thai Braised Beef Soup Recipe (Neua Tun)
- Stuffed Dough Pyramid Dessert ขนมเทียน
- Noodle and Thai Food
- Tapioca Dumpling with Pork (Sakoo Sai Moo)
- ▼ January (13)
Stuffed Dough Pyramid Dessert ขนมเทียน
Published : 8:07 PM
1 kilogram sticky rice flour
3 cups water
8oo gram palm sugar
1/3 cup minced pork
1/2 cup mung bean
2 tbsp. minced coriander roots
1 tbsp. pepper
1 and 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup minced onion
1 and 1/2 tbsp. salt
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 cup vegetable oil to spread on banana leaves
1. Soak mung bean in the water for 30 minutes.
2. Place a white cloth filter in the steam pot. Steam the mung bean for 20 minutes.
3. Ground the bean finely.
4. Ground coriander roots and pepper altogether.
5. Add vegetable oil in the pan and stir-fry the mixed in number 4 until it smells aromatic.
6. Next, add pork and cook for 10 minutes. Then, add grounded mung bean, sugar, salt, and onion. Mix well.
7. Mold it to 1 inch ball.
8. In a pot dissolve the palm sugar with low heat on the stove. After that, leave it cool off and then add sticky rice flour. Knead it until it's all mixed very well.
9. Leave the dough for 30 minutes. Then, mold it into 1 inch flat round shape, put stuff in the middle and mold it to a round ball.
10. Cut banana leave in 5x7 inches. Spread vegetable oil all over the leaves. Fold banana leave into a cone.
11. Place the ball in side and wrap it. Steam for 45 minutes and remove from the stove.
ป้ายกำกับ: Desserts |