Tao Huu Song Krueng
(Fried Bean Curd Dressed with Oyster Sauce)
1 cup bean curd
1 group scallion (cut 1 inch)
1 group Chinese celery (cut 1 inch)
1/2 cup minced pork
1/2 cup sliced carrot
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 cup shitake mushroom
1/4 cup asparagus (cut 1 inch)
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 sweetbell pepper (sliced)
1 tbsp. fish sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1. Dissolve corn flour with 1/4 cup of water.
2. Dip bean curd in mixed corn flour. Fry it until it has yellowish color.
3. Put fried bean curd in a strainer.
4. In the pan, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Fry minced garlic and then put mince pork. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Next, add fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce. Put carrot, scallion, chinese celery, asparagus, shitake mushroom. Pour the mix 1/2 cup corn flour with 1/2 cup of water in the pan. Stir until the sauce get thick.
6. Turn off the fire. Dress the sauce mixed from number 5 over fried bean curd.