500 gms. Pork Ribs.
4 Garlic cloves.
1 Pepper corn.
2 Teaspoons Salt.
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce.
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce.
Sliced Cucumber, Tomato and Lettuce.
1. Clean & cut the pork ribs ( if you prefer long ribs you don't have to cut it )
2. Pound the garlic and pepper corn together in a pestle.
3. Put the ribs in a big mixing bowl, so you can mix up the pork ribs and seasonings thoroughly.
4. Add the garlic and pepper corn, soya sauce, oyster sauce, and salt together, and live it in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinade.
5. Put the oil in hot pan and preheat it. Add the pork ribs and shallow fry in this oil for 15 minutes or until cooked.