5-10 Quail Eggs
1 Tablespoon Red Curry Paste
30 gms Pork Mince
30 gms Minced Fish Flesh
20 gms Chopped Green Beans
5 Kaffir Leaves
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Corn Flour
Oil for Deep Frying
1. Boil the quail eggs for 8-10 minutes and drop into cold water. If you leave hot eggs in the air they form a grey layer around the yolk, so it's best to take them from hot water to cold water.
2. Put the pork mince, fish mince, red curry paste, salt, egg, and the wheat and corn flour into a blender. Blend to a thick mixture.
3. Slice the green bean and kaffir leaves, add to the blended meat and mix.
4. Take the egg, wrap the egg in meat to form a ball, then deep fry the balls for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with the following sauce.
Ingredients for Sweet Chilli Sauce
3 Tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
10 gms Chopped Cucumber
1 Teaspoon Crunshed/Chopped Peanuts
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
Preparation for Sauce
1. Mix the sweet chilli sauce with the vinegar and heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add all ingredients in and serve.