Sung Khaya Bai Toey
1/2 cup concentrated pandanus juice
1/2 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp. sweet condensed milk
3 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. wheat flour
1. Mix concentrated pandanus juice, coconut milk, sweet condensed milk and sugar in a bowl. You may add more sugar if you like it sweeter.
2. After that, add yolk and wheat flour. Mix it very well. Then, pour it on white cloth filter.
3. Put it in a glass bowl that is used for microwave. Wave it on high without closing the bowl for 1 minute.
4. Bring it out to stir and wave it again for 1/2 minute.
5. Bring it out to stir again and wave it for another 1/2 minute.
6. After that, leave it cool off. Serve with bread.