2. Mix minced pork with 1 tbsp. minced garlic, pepper, minced carrot and light soy sauce.
3. Stuff the squids with mixed pork and close the hole with its tentacles.
4. Peel the cucumbers and clean.
5. Fry 1 tbsp. minced garlic until it has aromatic smell.
6. Heat the stock. When it is boiling, add stuffed squids and cucumber. Cook for 8 minutes then remove from the stove.
7. Add scallion, coriander and mix well. When you serve, don't forget to sprinkle fry garlic in the soup. It will give the nicest smell that makes your stomach cry.
9.This Anuban School, I will call it a brand name school because in every provinces all over Thailand has this school located. They have the same pattern of rules and food, characteristic of teachers and students. I can compare it because I went to this brand name school to study in Yasothon and work in Ubon Ratchathani, where I first met my husband. :p hehe
10 years after I finished grade 6, I can't believe they have the same food and same taste to serve their students. The good thing is the food, stuffed cucumbers in plain soup, reminded me of the time in the passed 10 years.