300 grams spring roll sheets
25 grams bean noodles
1 cup mashed, boiled, hulled mungbeans
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup bean sprouts (remove root tips)
1 1/2 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. chopped garlic
2 tbsp. of boiled flour-water mixture
1. Soak the noodles in water to soften them; then cut them into short lengths and mix with the mashed mungbeans, cabbage, bean sprouts, pepper and soy sauce.
2. Fry the garlic in 1 tbsp. vegatable oil on low heat. When it yellows, add the noogle-mungbean mixture and stir fry it until it's dry. Remove the pan to cool.
3. Spread outa springroll sheet, place about 1 1/2 tsp of the filling in the middle, fold the end over the filling, roll to vorm a cylinder and use some of the flour paste to stick the end close.
4. Fry the spring rolls in hot oil on low heat until they are golden brown.
5. Drain the PoPia Thod and serve with spring roll sauce.